Podcast

A New Westminster real estate podcast featuring special guests and insider secrets. Matt Brabbins and Jeremy Rae co-host this weekly show with their colleague Geoff McLennan.

Subscribe from your favourite podcast platform and please leave us a review if you like it. You can download directly and see all past episodes at morealestateshow.podbean.com

Episode 38 – Why are my property taxes so high? Property tax, assessments and appeals explained  

Your property taxes don’t always go up when your assessed value goes up. We get insight and in depth break down from our special guest, New West City Councilor, Patrick Johnstone.

Get even more detail from Pat’s blog:  patrickjohnstone.ca

Should you appeal your assessment? How are property tax rates set? The City only gets 60% of your property taxes. Who gets the other 40%?